<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18259063?origin\x3dhttp://sweetiepie-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Thursday, November 15, 2007

8:44 PM Y

Post title : Hate That I Love You.
♥ You'll never know the real me.

The longer the relationship is,
the more it wont work..

When we just fall in love,
we can do ANYTHING for our loved ones..


ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Heartbreak Comments


But when it gets longer,
when d feeling's lost,
We doubt everything..

Things we used to do willingly when we 1st started out,
we do it grudgingly now..


ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Heartbreak Comments


And what happened just now proves it all..
I guess im just waiting 4 it all to really end.
Since he wants everything to be his way,
mite as well he find sumone who can go along with him.
I Hate This.

ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Heartbreak Comments

Use to say Forever..
But..

ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes
Graphics for Heartbreak Comments







The WitnessY



S E R I S H A M I L
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Known as => Seri Nurhidayah
Living In => Woodlands
Working At => Raffles Place
In Love With => Muhd Shamil Bin Rahmat


ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Hearts Comments & Graphics


Easy-Going
Outgoing
Silly Billy
Fashion Addict
Shop-A-Holic
Work-A-Holic
Laughing Bunny
Crazie =)
Nonsense Smonsen
Complicated
Unpredictable
Emo Shit
Obssessive & Protective
Hot Tempered

.

LOVES ..
=> Food!!
=> Cookies & Cream
=> Sun & The Beach
=> Listening To Music
=> Hanging Out With Friends
=> MONEY!!!! *Evil Laughter*
=> Family & Friends =)


I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.


Wants & NeedsY

Last Long With The Boyfy *Hugs*
Lots & Lots Of Money $$$$
New MP4
New DGCAM
More Clothes!!

The GossipsY

They Say' Lets B***h!.




Hit It DJ!Y


Hate That I Love You - Rihanna Feat Neyo

Her ThanksY

Designer : PauLeNe
Brushes : xXx
Image : xXx
Software : xXx
Fonts: xXx
Basecodes : xXx